Little Elm Beach Amenities
One of the biggest amenities of Little Elm Beach is the free and abundant parking. Unlike most beaches in Florida or elsewhere there are no meters. It's one of the nicest things that the City of Little Elm has done to help promote the beach. Most of us don't mind plunking down the buck or so for the afternoon but for now it's still free!
- How about that sand? There is quite alot of cushion sand that wraps the beach from the southern end to the northern end and around the sand volleyball courts. It's wonderful to enjoy as the sand continues on into the water and extends out a hundred feet so.
- The bathrooms are free and clean and located right on the beach area.
- Lovely shaded picnic pavilions are located both right on the beach as well as at the Up In Smoke.
- The Lakefront Grill which serves all kinds of snacks and hamburgers is also located a few yards from the water. Many folks just beach or anchor their boats and grab lunch. If your boat is larger you can use the dock located at the boat ramp and grab the shuttle around.
- Shaded picnic areas where you can bring your bbq's, canopies and all your family and friends to enjoy a fun filled day at the beach in the shade.
- Beach showers are available near the Lakefront Grill on the eastern side.
- Free Kayak launch with separate free parking from the beach area
- Kayak and SUP rentals available right on the beach. Check ahead on our events calendar for availability.
- Fishing is always available between the boat ramp and beach area.
- Little Elm Police Department provides a beach patrol and courtesy patrol of the parking lots during busy months which keeps the place safe. They are usually on beach patrol until midnight during warm months.
- Kids Play area with zip lines and other really fun playground equipment just a few yards from the beach area.
- Camping is available with sites right on the water.
- Walking trails from the beach throughout the park.
- Sports fields for soccer, baseball and other popular sports are available in the park year around.